Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12259/89062
Type of publication: Straipsnis kituose recenzuojamuose leidiniuose / Article in other peer-reviewed editions (S5)
Field of Science: Aplinkos inžinerija / Environmental engineering (T004)
Author(s): Sinkevičiūtė, Vilma;Januškevičiūtė, Indrė
Title: Apleistų pastatų naudojimas Kauno mieste
Other Title: Use of abandoned buildings in Kaunas city
Is part of: Miškininkystė ir kraštotvarka = Forestry and landscape management / Kauno miškų ir aplinkos inžinerijos kolegija. , 2015, nr. 2(7)
Extent: p. 80-86
Date: 2015
Keywords: Apleistas pastatas;Nenaudojamas pastatas;Žemės sklypas;Abandoned building;Derelict building;Land plot
Abstract: Straipsnyje analizuojami apleisti pastatai Kauno mieste, įvertinta jų būklė bei numatyti tvarkymo būdai. Taip pat apibrėžta apleistų pastatų, esančių Kauno mieste, naudojimo paskirtis, juridinis statusas. Kauno mieste yra 46 apleisti pastatai. Daugiausiai šių pastatų yra Šančių seniūnijoje, mažiausiai - Vilijampolės ir Gričiupio seniūnijose. 85 proc. Kauno mieste esančių apleistų pastatų pagal naudojimo paskirtį priskiriami negyvenamiesiems pastatams, iš jų 44 proc. yra buvę gamybos ir pramonės paskirties objektai. 72 proc. apleistų pastatų atsižvelgiant į jų konstrukcijų stovį, keliamą grėsmę žmonėms ir aplinkai, vizualinę išvaizdą yra blogos būklės. Griautiniems pastatams priskirti 52 proc. apleistų pastatų, tuo tarpu likę 48 proc. pastatų galėtų būti tvarkomi arba renovuojami
Arising economic and social problems and emerging threat to human life are the main reasons for abandonment of buildings or even entire cities in foreign countries. Mainly abandoned buildings are found in the USA and in the countries of former Soviet Union. Abandoned buildings in Kaunas city are analysed in the article; their condition is assessed and ways for handling are proposed. Legal status and the purpose of use of abandoned buildings in Kaunas city are also defined. There are 46 abandoned buildings in Kaunas city. The majority of them are located in Šančiai neighbourhood, and the least – in Vilijampolė and Gričiupis neighbourhoods. In accordance with the purpose of use, 85 percent of abandoned buildings in Kaunas city are attributed to non-residential buildings, and 44 percent of them are former objects of manufacture and industrial purpose. Pursuant to the condition of constructions, threat to people and environment, visual appearance, the state of 72 percent of abandoned buildings is poor. 52 percent of abandoned buildings are ascribed to demolishable, while the rest 48 percent of buildings could be repaired or renovated
Internet: https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12259/89062
Affiliation(s): Kauno miškų ir aplinkos inžinerijos kolegija
Vytauto Didžiojo universitetas
Žemės ūkio akademija
Appears in Collections:Universiteto mokslo publikacijos / University Research Publications

Files in This Item:
marc.xml6.6 kBXMLView/Open

MARC21 XML metadata

Show full item record

Page view(s)

46
checked on Jan 7, 2020

Download(s)

14
checked on Jan 7, 2020

Google ScholarTM

Check


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.